The InsidesTM Company is a leading provider of therapeutic Chyme Reinfusion solutions for the management of High-Output Enteroatmospheric Fistulas and High-Output Enterostomies.
- The Insides Company’s Chyme Reinfusion System features in latest British Journal of Surgery Article - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: 9:00am Auckland, Monday 20th April 2020 Companies: The Insides Company Limited The… Continue Reading
- The remarkable Kiwi surgeon who’s helped hundreds in Nepal - This story was originally published on Newsroom.co.nz and is republished with permission. Eloise Gibson is Newsroom's environment and science editor. She's written… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company Receives ISO13485 Certification and CE Mark Approval for its Chyme Reinfusion Medical Devices - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Ltd On: 12:00PM, 31st January 2020 The Insides Company has received ISO13485 certification… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company rebranded from Surgical Design Studio - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Ltd On: 12:00 PM, 13th December 2019 Companies: The Insides Company, Surgical Design Studio… Continue Reading
- The Insides System Cleared for Sale and Commercially Available in New Zealand - The Insides Company is pleased to announce that The Insides™ Systemfi, a therapeutic solution for the effective chyme reinfusion treatment… Continue Reading
- $4.3 million raised by The Insides Company, thanks to Icehouse Ventures - AUCKLAND, August 1, 2019, Medical device developer The Insides Company (TICL) (previously Surgical Design Studio), which designs transformative products that… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company Granted Breakthrough Device Designation by US FDA - Press Release Source: The Insides Company (Surgical Design Studio1) On: Monday 10 June 2019 Companies: Surgical Design Studio The Insides… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company Appoints Commercialisation CEO - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited (Surgical Design Studio1.) On: 4:00pm Auckland, Wednesday 8 May 2019 Companies: The Insides… Continue Reading
Breakthrough Device Designation (BDD) Granted by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Received the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) Early Stage Companies Award in the 2019 TIN Report
People’s Choice for Best Project Award
Awarded the Innovative Research and Development Grant
Chyme Reinfusion enables oral feeding to recommence to accelerate recovery.
Chyme contains important nutrients and fluids that are traditionally lost when the stoma bag is emptied or discarded. For patients with high-ouput enteroatmospheric fistulas and high-output enterostomies, this can lead to serious complications including:
Delays or changes to chemotherapy
Increased risk of clostridium difficile
Patients who lose large volumes of chyme may require parenteral nutrition to maintain hydration and replace electrolytes. However, this is expensive and introduces new risks, including line sepsis, vascular damage and liver diseases.
Chyme Reinfusion is the new standard.
Using The InsidesTM Systemfi to return chyme via the distal stoma restores the patient’s natural bowel continuity.
This can improve:
Studies have shown that restoring bowel continuity in patients on parenteral nutrition allowed them to return to an oral diet.