The InsidesTM Company is a leading provider of therapeutic Chyme Reinfusion solutions for the management of High-Output Enteroatmospheric Fistulas and High-Output Enterostomies.
- The Insides Company Promoted to NZTE Focus 700 - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: Friday 28 August 2020 Companies: The Insides Company Limited, New Zealand Trade… Continue Reading
- University of Auckland Researchers Using The Insides System in Randomised Controlled Trial - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: Wednesday 19 August 2020 - Auckland Companies: The Insides Company Limited The… Continue Reading
- Faster Recovery From Cancer Surgery - 21 April 2020 The following article was originally published by Gilbert Wong as part of The Challenge series, highlighting researchers… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company’s Chyme Reinfusion System features in latest British Journal of Surgery Article - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: 9:00am Auckland, Monday 20th April 2020 Companies: The Insides Company Limited The… Continue Reading
- The InsidesTM Systemfi Cleared for Sale - The Insides™ Systemfi Now Commercially Available in the UK and EU February 2020 The Insides Company is pleased to announce… Continue Reading
- The Remarkable Kiwi Surgeon Who’s Helped Hundreds in Nepal - This story was originally published on Newsroom.co.nz and is republished with permission. New Zealand surgeon Ian Bissett at Patan, Nepal, in 2010… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company Receives ISO 13485 Certification and CE Mark Approval for Chyme Reinfusion Devices - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: Friday, 31 January 2020 - Auckland The Insides Company has received ISO 13485… Continue Reading
- The Insides Company Rebranded from Surgical Design Studio - Press Release Source: The Insides Company Limited On: Friday 13 December 2019 - Auckland Companies: The Insides Company Limited, Surgical Design… Continue Reading
- The InsidesTM Systemfi Cleared for Sale in New Zealand - The Insides Company is pleased to announce that The Insides™ Systemfi, a therapeutic solution for the management of the morbidities… Continue Reading
- $4.3 million raised by The Insides Company, thanks to Icehouse Ventures - AUCKLAND, August 1, 2019, Medical device developer The Insides Company (TICL) (previously Surgical Design Studio), which designs transformative products that… Continue Reading
Breakthrough Device Designation (BDD) Granted by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Received the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) Early Stage Companies Award in the 2019 TIN Report
People’s Choice for Best Project Award
Awarded the Innovative Research and Development Grant
Chyme Reinfusion enables oral feeding to recommence to accelerate recovery.
Chyme contains important nutrients and fluids that are traditionally lost when the stoma bag is emptied or discarded. For patients with high-ouput enteroatmospheric fistulas and high-output enterostomies, this can lead to serious complications including:
Delays or changes to chemotherapy
Increased risk of clostridium difficile
Patients who lose large volumes of chyme may require parenteral nutrition to maintain hydration and replace electrolytes. However, this is expensive and introduces new risks, including line sepsis, vascular damage and liver diseases.
Chyme Reinfusion is the new standard.
Using The InsidesTM Systemfi to return chyme via the distal stoma restores the patient’s natural bowel continuity.
This can improve:
Studies have shown that restoring bowel continuity in patients on parenteral nutrition allowed them to return to an oral diet.